The Bryant Park hotel is just a great place to stay. We had no complaints what-so-ever.My only remark perhaps is to hang some nice modern paintings on the wall so that the room seems a bit warmer.
Our room: a junior suite nr 2203 (350 dollar weekend, 450 weekdays): impeccable!
Some nice tips:
take your breakfast just next to the hotel at 'Le Pain Quotidien';
Koi restaurant in the hotel: superb Japanese food
visit Clesea Market with just behind it Highline Elevated Park;
have a nice dinner in the Meatpacking district in resto 'Pastis' (pastisny.com);
a must do (!!): the Apollo theater on wednesday evening (amateur night!); you can buy a ticket at the box office or online (ticketmaster);
take a private tourguide (realnewyorktours.com).
Enjoy the Big Apple and enjoy Bryant Park hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York