We stayed at this hotel in February for three nights. It is a fabulous hotel. Very cool and trendy. The staff were lovely and helpful, yet not over the top. When we arrived our bed looked a bit short so we asked them if we could change and there was no problem at all they moved us to a larger room and they couldn't have been more helpful. Really big bathrooms with gorgeous molton brown bath products also. A very cool mini bar with jars of sweets etc.... It is in a great location accross from Bryant Park at the back of the beautiful library and very close to Grand Central, Empire State, Times Square. The japanese restaurant attached to the hotel was absolutely fabulous. The staff were lovely and friendly and the food was gorgeous! so good we went there twice!! :-) Can't recommend the hotel enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York