Friendly and helpful staff make all the difference (thank you Felix and Alchemy). Hip hotels can often be a bit too "cool", but this hotel gets the balance just right. Lovely room, and really excellent bathroom. My only niggle is with the lighting, which isn't at the level of sophistication of all the other elements of design - more control, greater lux levels would be an improvement. Was only there for two nights but would have been happy and comfortable staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York