I had never stayed at this hotel before, but, I will certainly be back! Everyone I encountered was so helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice and the Molton Brown toiletries were ever so nice. I had a terrible cold and was talking to John at the front desk about it as he was giving me new keys to my room (I had de-magnitized them). The next thing I knew someone was knocking on my room door "with a small gift from the front desk"??? I opened the door to a room service delivery person holding a tray of hot water with a variety of tea bags. :=) - What a nice surprise and how thoughtful. Made my night.
Anyway, just an example of their attention to detail and how they go out of their way to make your stay memorable and personal. Thank you to all of the exmployees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York