My wife and I recently spent four wonderful nights here, to celebrate our anniversary.....it was a very nice stay! From the great service at the door, the front desk service and the excellent and knowledgeable concierge, it was worth it. Oh,and let us not forget the location, location, location. It is directly across the street from Bryant Park and a very short walk to Times Square and Broadway. We had a front room with a view of the park, it was not noisy at all and so nice being able to see the park. I would highly recommend the Junior Suite on the front of the hotel. The room is appropriately understated, with clean lines and very comfortable. We were given a bottle of champagne and helium balloon on arrival in celebration of our anniversary, what a nice touch. The only minor issue is that the room service does not do a good job of replacing/refilling of soaps, seem to be trying to save them.
i would very highly recommend this hotel for anyone, especially couples!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York