The Bryant Park Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$124
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$206
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$207
$200
GardenInn.com
$134
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$206
$189
Yotel
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

3,971 results
All reviewscellar barkoi restaurantmolton brown productsdarren sumnerskating rinknew yorkjunior suitefree happy hourtimes squarethe ny public librarypark viewhardwood floorshuge bathroomperfect locationhotel gueststurn down servicebottle of champagne
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is the second review I've done for The Bryant Park Hotel. We were so delighted with our initial stay in January for my husband's birthday that we decided to make it our go to place to stay when we are in the city. The reason is simple, the staff is superb. Consistently pleasant, attentive and welcoming beginning with Steven at the front door, a lovely young man, to Nikki at the desk we were made to feel very welcome. Sarah the Concierge was knowledgeable and helpful with dinner suggestions, reservations and directions to different attractions. Darren Sumner the Front office director was very approachable and accommodating. The Hotel's central location makes it easy to access everything the city has to offer. The junior suite on the 19th floor was beautiful and comfortable. Having such a great place to stay motivates us to take more trips into the city.

Room Tip: Ask for a Park view
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Your 2nd stay with us and another generous 5! Thank you so much for making us your home away from home and for your wonderful praises. I couldn’t wait to show your review to Nikki, Sarah and Steven. You were also so kind to mention my name in your review, I am glad we were all able to help create some wonderful memories. We can’t wait to welcome you both back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 24, 2014

There's just something about coming to New York that you get to stay in a gorgeous historic Art Deco skyscraper, centrally located fronting on to a beautiful park steps from Times Square, Broadway theatres, Rockefeller Centre and the MOMA.

That's exactly what you get at the Bryant Park Hotel. It may be historic but the interiors are comfortable and very modern. On my most recent visit I had a great room fairly high up with a view over the park. It was wonderful sitting by the window seeing trees with a backdrop of city towers.

I can't reiterate enough how great it is to be right on the Park. It's filled with people playing games, chatting, reading or just hanging out. There's cafés and coffee shops all around. Despite it's bustle, it's soothing and you can pass many happy hours just there.

I had a very generous bathroom with a huge soaker tub, separate shower, and Molton Brown bath products. I particularly appreciated the large counters right by the sink, you could unpack several suitcases on those counters and still have room.

The bed was very comfortable. Staff are efficient and extremely friendly. Wonderful.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris C
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 and for appreciating a piece of history. I am so glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed all that our hotel and neighborhood have to offer. We would love to have you and your family back again. I recommend coming over the winter time when the park transforms into a beautiful winter wonderland with an ice skating rink. All the best! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We recently went to New York for the first time while the kids were at camp. We wanted a hotel that was very central and close to everything and we wanted something affordable. The Bryant Park hotel was spectacular. It is across from a beautiful park which has movies, amateur plays, music and other activities happening all the time. It also has a great restaurant. The hotel is very close to Central Park, Times Square, 5th Avenue and you an access buses and subways right out the front door. The rooms are small but very modern , clean and very comfortable. They have a club in the basement which can be a good place to go for a drink. They have happy hour for guests for an hour Monday to Friday for free. The service at the hotel was excellent. Nikki and Sarah gave us a lot of great information about New York , where to eat and things to do. Everybody always says good morning and was very accommodating. It is a medium size hotel downtown New York that feels like you are at small town family ran business. I would definitely stay there again when I go back to New York.

3  Thank chantalnewell

How exciting, your first trip to NY and you chose us! Thank you so much and I am so happy to hear that you left NY with such a great impression. You made us feel like we really had a part in helping create some wonderful memories for you. Your praises regarding Nikki and Sarah are amazing, we are so fortunate to have them both working with us and they will be so thrilled to see their names mentioned. I hope you come back soon. Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary at the BPH and we loved it there. It was great and the BPH is now our vacation spot and get away for at lest once every year. The service at the BPH was unbeatable and Stephen at the front door, was the best of all.

Thanks
Dan and Liz Mahoney

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of Bryant Park, it will have minimal noise.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We greatly appreciate your 5 star rating and for all of your compliments. I couldn’t wait to show Stephen your review; it put a huge smile on his face. I am so glad to hear that we are now your home away from home. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to welcoming you both back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We traveled to NYC in July, 2014 for our 20th anniversary and loved every minute. The happy hour downstairs and the evening turndown service were standouts for us. The Bryant Park area is wonderful and walkable to all of midtown and the park. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014

Happy 20th Anniversary and thank you for celebrating such a special occasion with us! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay especially the Cellar Bar and the Turn Down Service. Our Housekeeping Department and Bar staff work so hard and it is means a lot to them to be recognized. We can’t wait to welcome you back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com