“Delightful”

The Bryant Park Hotel
Ranked #12 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Wonderful delightful stay. The staff made our visit to NYC a pleasure. Great location central to everything. Fantastic decor, room was beautiful and spacious with perfect amenities. We will make a return visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you so much for giving us a 5! I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay and that the staff took such great care of you. It sounds like you are about to become a loyal guest with us. Please reach out to me anytime, we can’t wait to welcome you back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,781)

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had a wonderful, but short, stay at the Bryant Park Hotel over 4th of July weekend. The hotel is beautiful and perfectly located just across from Bryant Park. The staff was amazing - particularly Kensley and Miguel who went above and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful trip. The room was clean, large and modern with a BIG terrace overlooking the park and a peek at time square. Completely perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SiestaKeyJen

You are Fabulous! Thank you for giving us a 5 and for all of your wonderful praises. I couldn’t wait to show Kelsey and Miguel. They were so happy to receive the recognition. I actually just nominated Miguel as employee of the month; keep your fingers crossed. I also appreciate your praises regarding cleanliness, I never observed housekeepers work as hard as they do here. They really love their jobs. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The Bryant Park Hotel is THE HOTEL to stay in NYC. The location is so close to everything! The customer service is always amazing and you always feel welcome, the rooms are so clean, always bright and spacious.
It is not the first time we stay at The Bryant Park, and certainly will not be the last!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your loyalty towards us and for your generous 5 star rating. I am so glad that you have made us your home away from home. Your praises regarding service and cleanliness are very much appreciated. Everyone works so hard and your words make it all worth while. Anytime I can be of assistance please call upon me. Have a great summer! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Picked for its location to the centre of NYC, this hotel turned out to be a gem.

Situated opposite the very green and spacious Bryant Park, the hotel itself was amazing. We were greeted by Miguel who helped us with our bags. The check in was effortless and Miguel showed us up to our room. He explained it was on the 19th floor (top level for our hotel I think). When we were shown inside their was a surprise for my wife's recent birthday (a special number b'day). Unexpected but very pleasantly accepted.

Our room had a balcony (special treat I believe) which overlooked the park. If you stretched a bit you could see the Empire State Building just behind the hotel. We could ALS see the lights go Times Square reflecting off nearby buildings - enough to get us out around midnight to walk into and around Times Square.

The room was spacious with a separate sitting area, huge bathroom with very nice toiletries.

The concierge (Sarah) did an excellent job arranging transfers to and from airports for us as well as arranging the ever necessary laundry and hairdresser recommendations.

All in all a great stay for the busy area of midtown NYC. And only a 5 minute walk into Times Square.

Room Tip: The junior suites are good value and roomy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

WOW! What a wonderful review. I am so glad that Sarah and Miguel had such a positive impact on your stay and were able to help create some wonderful birthday memories for your wife. We are so fortunate to have Sarah and Miguel working with us and we appreciate them everyday. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel services and style of amenities. I hope you come back soon; we would love to have you back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had a fantastic stay at the Bryant Park Hotel in late May. Our room was spacious (by NY standards) and clean. The customer service is outstanding and we were made to feel very welcome. We also enjoyed a great meal in Koi, the hotel restuarant.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your 5 star rating and wonderful praises. You described us as an Oasis in NYC and we are exactly that, I especially enjoy having the park right across the street from us, it makes coming to work an enjoyable experience. If you love people watching it’s a real treat. I am also very appreciative that you mentioned how clean the hotel is, our Housekeeping Department works so hard keeping the hotel spotless. I hope you come back soon. Enjoy! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I want to start this out with the fact that I've never had an experience like this one. This was one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had...

First, the room. It's what you would expect from NYC. It was amazingly clean and I loved the bathroom. A huge tub AND stand up shower with very modern fixtures. The room itself was very modern and clean. The bed was comfy and loved the turn down service.

Second, the location. It was an easy walk to many NYC attractions. The street itself felt very safe and loved being 40 ft from Bryant Park. Not to mention the building itself is really cool looking. Also, really nice to have a free happy hour downstairs throughout the week.

Lastly, the service. The staff here was amazing. They really made me feel appreciated and like they cared. The doormen remembered my name throughout my stay. Every person had a smile on their faces and you could tell they enjoyed what they do. The bar is set very high.

I honestly can't see myself staying at any other New York hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RLPhoto

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star review! I couldn’t wait to share it with the entire staff especially our Housekeeping Department and Doormen. They all work so hard and your praises are sure to put big smiles on their faces. I am also glad that you enjoyed the Cellar Bar Happy Hour. I hope during your next visit to NY you make us stay with us again. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel was suggested since we would be attending a wedding across the street at the Bryant Park Grille. We absolutely loved everything about it. The room was immaculate, and the bathroom was to die for. We all had plenty of room as we got ready for the wedding (there were 4 of us). But the best part of our stay were the people that work at the hotel. Incredible! Everyone was incredibly nice and friendly. And when you depart you feel that they genuinely hope to see you again. I know I am looking forward to seeing them next time I come to New York.

Room Tip: If you prefer a queen to a double just ask.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 star rating. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay while attending a wedding. Your praises regarding cleanliness were very much appreciated. Our Housekeeping Department works extra hard and it is so nice to see them receive recognition. We can’t wait to welcome you back again. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com