We couldn´t be more staisfied with our choice of hotel for our 10 day vistit in NY. The hotel is perfectly situated within close distance (walking) to almost everything. Great subway connection right outside if you dont want to walk. The staff (every one of them) was superb thrughout the whole stay- serviceminded, friendly, helpful and always with a smile! We had a bryant park suite with a wonderful view over the bryant park. As we were to adults and and one 17-year-old, we had a comfortable rollaway bed in the "living room". The two separate rooms in the suite were large and both with TV etc so it was just perfect. The bathroom was through the bedroom however. There was a great bar/nightclub and a resturant as well -perfect if you feel like going out without having to take a cab! We highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York