I stayed at Bryant Park Hotel saturday in a junior king suite. I was extremely impressed with the customer service that I received here. Nikki at the front desk was very pleasant and got me the suite on early checkin. Jenn the concierge was also very pleasant and gave me some great suggestions on nightclubs to visit and souvenirs to buy. As for the room itself, the bed was ultra comfy. What I really liked was the shower. It had very strong water pressure which in my world travels has been a rare thing. Some business associates came by and we hit up the hotel's nightclub called Cellar Bar before hitting the town. The music was great and it was super easy getting in but it was really crowded and hard to get drinks (basically everywhere in NYC on a Sat night). As for the location, there's some good, cheap restaurants on the same block and the metro stop is close by. Times Square is a few minutes walk away. The wifi was super easy to get into (no password needed) and was fast/reliable. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in NYC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York