“great, amazing service!!”

The Bryant Park Hotel
Ranked #12 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Listen, if you are into customer service, this is the hotel for you...so so so rare in the city. My boyfriend (who just published a book, Light of the Diddicoy, check it out!!) are here in the city for his book tour and launch, and chose the Bryant Park Hotel for value, location and 4 star experience all in one for our 7 day stay. The hotel staff greeted us warmly, and have been so attentive. I had a little trouble sleeping, and was concerned about the rest of the stay and Chase the Manager totally bent over backwards to accommodate a bit of a change in the bedding to help. We are super enjoying this hotel and this staff...great pick if you're in the city! Thank you BPH folks :)
Jeannine Edwards

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

WOW! What a great review! Thank you so much we really appreciate it, I am glad that Chase was able to assist with your needs. I hope during your next visit to NY you stay with us again and best of luck with your boyfriends new book!. dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,786)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Great hotel, modern, stylish, large rooms, delightful beds, beautiful bathrooms. Excellent mid town location. Happening Cellar bar and fine dining in Koi, for years this has been my favorite hotel in NYC!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Erick V

I have been traveling to New York for many years and I have
Never been so happy as I was with my stay here. The staff is first rate and the
Accommodations as well. The rooms are spacious, modern and very comfortable.
Plus the room was very quiet which is always a plus. Will be happy
To return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had a superb weekend in NYC thanks in great part to a wonderful hotel with a very professional and friendly staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable with all the amenities you could ask for and we would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We decided to spend my wife's 40th birthday in NYC and chose this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews. It was perfect. Before we arrived I contacted Sarah, the concierge and all around wonderful person, to arrange for a bottle of champagne to be sent to the room before we arrived. Not only was the champagne in the room, but also a birthday balloon, card, two cupcakes, plates, napkins, etc. What an amazing start to the weekend! Oh sure, the hotel was beautiful and clean with great bathrooms and comfortable beds, but the staff made it special. I had to call maintenance up to the room (thought I had an issue with the hot water, but I didn't) and within minutes a guy shows up that was so friendly and professional that I would have believed he was the hotel manager. Doormen, bellboys, front desk were all amazing. Thanks also to Darren for help with the birthday plans. Wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: If you are celebrating and event, let them know.
1  Thank Jeremy R
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Happy 40th and what a generous review! I am so glad that I personally had an impact on your stay as well as the rest of my staff. Your praises regarding Sarah, the Doormen, Bellman, Front Desk and Housekeeping were also very thoughtful; I couldn’t wait to share your review with them. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance. Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We stayed at the Bryant Park hotel for a long weekend getaway in March. It was a wonderful experience. We had a Deluxe Queen view room. It was right over the park, with lovely views. The room was spacious and the bathroom amazing! Despite only being on the fourth floor, there was little to no street noise. And the location is perfect, between Times Square and midtown. No complaints here!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful praises! I am very happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We would love to have you back. Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am afraid to post this...I do not want the world to find out.
This is an amazing place to stay in the city! From the wonderful staff that greeted us upon our arrival to the moment we checked out, EVERYONE at the BPH is very professional, friendly and helpful. Our room was great, wonderful views and extremely clean. Location puts you right in the center of it all, the highlights of midtown are within a short walk. We will return, my only regret is it will not be soon enough. Thank you BPH!

Room Tip: Suite overlooking the park is breathtaking.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Your review will be our secret. LOL. Thank you for giving us a 5 and for your wonderful praises, especially regarding Housekeeping. If I can ever be of assistance please let me know. Looking forward to welcoming you back! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com