Although I'm no lover of NYC, this hotel made the stay. From the minute we pulled up out front the valet's couldn't have been more friendly and personable. They introduced themselves, helped us with our bags and made us feel comfortable and welcome. Kevin was particularly helpful and courteous and even made sure our room was perfect for us and that we had everything we needed. The check-in process was fast and easy and Miguel at the front desk was friendly, professional and accommodating.
The next day was more of the same with great service from the concierge Sarah who took time to make sure we had our directions correctly and provided us with great information about the area.
I'll definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York