“By far the best hotel experience to date!!!!”

The Bryant Park Hotel
Ranked #12 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on my wedding night. The staff were all friendly and accommodating. Great service great location. Great room service. Staff greeted us by name. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They have exceeded both my wife's and my expectation.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank traveller102481
Write a ReviewReviews (3,781)

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Wy wife and I went to New York City to celebrate her 60th birthday. We visit NYC quite often, and we are always on the look for a four star hotel that is conveniently located and not too expensive. After reading through numerous Trip Advisor reviews, we used a promo code from Orbitz to book a Saturday night stay at The Bryant Park Hotel. What a wonderful choice The Bryant Park is! From the moment we pulled up and met the doorman, the customer service was the finest we have ever experienced. The doorman (Steven), the gentleman at the reception desk (John), and the bellman who assisted us with our bags and gave us a tour of our room (Scott) remembered our names throughout our stay and treated us as if we we their own very special guests. I had mentioned to John that we were celebrating my wife's birthday, and, when we returned from one of our outings, we discovered a birthday ballon, card, two very large and delicious cupcakes fromCrumbs Bake Shop.

In addition to outstanding customer service, this hotel is on the top of my recommended list because the room was luxurious and comfortable. The boutique style furnishings, the easy to use cooling system, the free wifi, the separate tub and shower in a large, beautifully appointed bathroom - everything worked to make this hotel one of the best we have visited. We especially liked coming home to the room with the bed turned down, chocolates awaiting, lights dimmed, the sounds of birds chirping coming from the clock radio, and the room temperature at just the right setting. My wife and I have traveled quite a bit - it doesn't get much better than this!

Oh - keep in mind that this beautiful hotel is located on W. 40th Street directly across from the charming Bryant Park. You can't go wrong. :)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were lucky enough to have 10 nights at the Bryant Park. This is a fabulous boutique hotel. For us the position could not be better - 2 mins walk from 5th Ave and only a few blocks from Grand Central, Times Square, Rockefeller, Empire State Building. THe staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was a good size with a great bathroom. Having the wonderful Bryant Park opposite was a bonus. It's not cheap but we were delighted with it, and would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Possibly the most courteous and friendly staff we have encountered in all our travels.
From Felix and Sarah a the front to Steve at the door everyone went out of their way to be helpful.
The room was spacious by NY standards,clean and quiet.
The location is perfect, close enough to everything but just far enough from Times Square.
We would definitely stay again and recommend it highly.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband I and recently stayed at the Bryant park hotel and had a wonderful time. The staff couldn't do enough for us. The rooms we massive, especially by NYC standards. The Shower was amazing. Plus all the molton brown toiletries was fab. But best of all was how peaceful the hotel was. You really wouldn't know that you were in the middle of New York. Can't wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We spent 4 great days at the Bryant Park Hotel for my wife's birthday. Its a perfect location right across from Bryant Park. Thats a wonderful park (even better than Central Park because its size is more manageable to enjoy). We spent a couple of really nice afternoons having a beer while sitting on the porch swing at the Southwest Porch in the park. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, Koi. It was fabulous. The concierge Eric Strauss was the best entertainment planner I have ever encountered. He was always very responsive in the weeks leading up to the trip. He arranged a personal shopper for my wife and that was a very cool experience. Eric's colleague Sarah was also very helpful during our stay. The room was not very big but we were not in it much at all. The bathroom and shower were super. Would definitely stay there again primarily because of the staff and because of the prime location. Oh ya, the doormen were also very friendly and helpful in getting us our cabs.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I booked the room through Booking.com. I needed two beds for me and my girlfriend who were celebrating one another's birthdays. Felix e-mailed me to tell me that the room I reserved only had one queen. I explained that I booked the best that I could afford; he had asked if there were a special reason for the visit and I told him about the birthdays. Not only did he secure the two beds, but when we returned from the theater that night, he had balloons and cupcakes with candles and Happy Birthday confetti waiting for us. He made our time very special. John met us at the front desk when we arrived. It was early, but he checked an put us immediately in our room. He expalined all od the amenities and the "power" of our room key in the club downstairs. He could not have been nicer.The next morning he took the timeto inquire about our show and our celebration. This was very special.
The rooms were pristine and beautiful. The wood floors really allow the visitor to know that the room is clean. It was a wonderful experience and one that should be shared. thank you for the forum.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends