The Bryant Park Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Refinery Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Americana Inn(New York City)
View Hotel
East Bridge(New York City)
  • Fitness center
  • Bar/Lounge
3,912 results
All reviewscellar barkoi restaurantmolton brown productsdarren sumnerskating rinknew yorkjunior suitefree happy hourtimes squarethe ny public librarypark viewhardwood floorshuge bathroomperfect locationhotel gueststurn down servicebottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband I and recently stayed at the Bryant park hotel and had a wonderful time. The staff couldn't do enough for us. The rooms we massive, especially by NYC standards. The Shower was amazing. Plus all the molton brown toiletries was fab. But best of all was how peaceful the hotel was. You really wouldn't know that you were in the middle of New York. Can't wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We spent 4 great days at the Bryant Park Hotel for my wife's birthday. Its a perfect location right across from Bryant Park. Thats a wonderful park (even better than Central Park because its size is more manageable to enjoy). We spent a couple of really nice afternoons having a beer while sitting on the porch swing at the Southwest Porch in the park. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, Koi. It was fabulous. The concierge Eric Strauss was the best entertainment planner I have ever encountered. He was always very responsive in the weeks leading up to the trip. He arranged a personal shopper for my wife and that was a very cool experience. Eric's colleague Sarah was also very helpful during our stay. The room was not very big but we were not in it much at all. The bathroom and shower were super. Would definitely stay there again primarily because of the staff and because of the prime location. Oh ya, the doormen were also very friendly and helpful in getting us our cabs.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I booked the room through Booking.com. I needed two beds for me and my girlfriend who were celebrating one another's birthdays. Felix e-mailed me to tell me that the room I reserved only had one queen. I explained that I booked the best that I could afford; he had asked if there were a special reason for the visit and I told him about the birthdays. Not only did he secure the two beds, but when we returned from the theater that night, he had balloons and cupcakes with candles and Happy Birthday confetti waiting for us. He made our time very special. John met us at the front desk when we arrived. It was early, but he checked an put us immediately in our room. He expalined all od the amenities and the "power" of our room key in the club downstairs. He could not have been nicer.The next morning he took the timeto inquire about our show and our celebration. This was very special.
The rooms were pristine and beautiful. The wood floors really allow the visitor to know that the room is clean. It was a wonderful experience and one that should be shared. thank you for the forum.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I just belatedly celebrated our 25th anniversary and my birthday in NYC from 9/13-9/15. I booked online which was extremely easy and immediately had emails from the wonderful hotel staff inquiring about our stay. Upon check-in, Chase set us up in a room on the 20th floor (which I pre-requested) but was able to give us one of the rare rooms that have a terrace. It was amazing....the views from the room were incredible with high ceilings and almost floor to ceiling windows. Add the terrace where we had breakfast and evening cocktails and it was simply divine. Felux, our wonderful front desk asst. surprised us by sending up complimentary wine and balloons for our special occasion. Nikki was wonderful at the front desk as well...and Sarah, the concierge, got us into a wonderful restaurant before our theatre show on Saturday night.

Bryant Park is right across the street which is beautiful and just a great place to people watch and relax. Great location...we walked to the theatre and dinner and took cabs downtown as well. We had a rental car that they valet parked for us for FREE both Friday and Saturday nights.

Fantastic hotel! Fabulous service! We will be back!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views and ask for a terrace if its available.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

As soon as we stepped out of our car, Luis was very helpful. We came to the Hotel for a big 40th birthday surprise held on the 24th floor. It was great! the View was awesome. We then went to the Cellar bar and that was an awesome time as well! Danced our butts off w/ a great dj. They had dancing girls and an attractive crowd of people . Our Suite was fabulous! Beautiful and modern.
Will definitely go back.
If you're looking for a hotel in the City with a great club? Go there!

Room Tip: ask for a view of the park...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends