NYC is pretty easy to get around, but this place in particular had an unbeatable location: Right by Bryant Park, midway between Times Square and Grand Central, and close enough for a stroll up Fifth Ave. The price was a tad high for our liking, but I guess this is New York. For the location, definitely worth it.
Had no complaints about the service. Staff was friendly, no real issues. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelClick, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York