I had a perfect stay at the Bryant Park Hotel. Location is awesome, rooms are nice looking, clean and quite big for NYC standard. The staff was welcoming, friendly and provided a lot of advices on what to do, where to go, transportation to the airport, where to dine, etc. I did not get a room with view, but they offered it though...I decided not too since I did not intend to spend much time at the hotel. The room looked like the ones on the pictures, except that there was carpet on the floor. I guess upper rooms are the ones on the pictures. Still, the room was really great (and carpet looked just as new). I think they cleaned twice or even more every day. Weather was terribly warm so every time I would pass by the hotel I would stop by to take a quick shower and change over...and every time I came back, somebody had passed by and changed the towels. Wow! Really, a place to go back too. The view must be awesome from the top of the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York