I love the Bryant Park Hotel. It is cool & the people who work there are cool. However, sometimes with cool you get arrogance, but not here. The people who work in this hotel are the nicest in New York. They must have a brilliant HR manager as they get it right every time with their staff choice. I have just returned from another wonderful stay. I was alone, over visiting my daughter, who is working in New York for the summer. I felt totally comfortable throughout my 5 day stay. Eric, the Concierge, is a very professional yet personable gentleman. He, as usual, could not do enough for me, during my stay. All that is left to say is that I use Tripadvisor to give me hotel advice when I traval & I would only stay in the Bryant Park Hotel on my visits to New York. Try to get a room with a park view if you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York