This is a fantastic hotel for those who visit NYC frequently and are familiar with the city. I would not recommend this hotel for first-time visitors or families. This is not the type of hotel in which you will find brochures for trips to the Statue of Liberty or discount fliers for Broadway shows. If you are in town to visit friends or family or to enjoy the restaurants, nightlife, shopping and culture of the city, this is a great place to stay for a number of reasons: (1) it is very centrally located, (2) it has a great bar, Cellar Bar, and a good restaurant, Koi, to bide time between events or otherwise meet up with friends, (3) the rooms are very spacious compared to other NYC hotels and in relation to the price and (4) service is quite good, especially the efficient check-in and the maids who kept everything immaculate without ever being seen or heard. I should also note that both the room and lobby decor is modern and minimalist in design and may not appeal to those who expect a more lavish setting for upward of $350 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York