Just returned from a 3 day trip to NYC for my wife's birthday and had a wonderful time. Our room was large and on the 22nd floor so it was quiet. Easy to get in and up to the room after walking around the city all day. Very close to Time Square and very easy walk back after a show. Especially want to thank Eric Strauss and Felix Delacruz for all their help. Great Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Groupon, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York