At $525 USD a night, this is an expensive hotel even for NYC. The hotel caters more to the tourist than the business person. There is no coffee in the room (nor amenities like tooth brush). When I asked about a cup of coffee (for the early morning), they could do it for $10, but not at 05:00. When I went out the night before to get a cup to keep until morning, they said that was a good idea!. Interestingly, the plugs were loose (not holding the power cords well). There is a difference between minimalist and cheap. The furniture falls into the latter. The staff's replies were a bit arrogant, but that may just be my interpretation. Good location, and the bed is comfortable, but for that price much better options exist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York