The first time I stayed at this hotel it was fashion week back in February. despite the crowds and paparazzi surrounding the place check in was quite smooth. The room which was a suite overlooking Bryant Park was fabulous. The sweet living and dining area and the very large bedroom were quite nice. But the real zinger here was the very large bathroom. A fabulous tub for soaking and a very large walk in shower with incredible,incredible water pressure was a real treat. The bath products, the robes, bed linens were all quite nice and very,very, clean and white. The management sent up a lovely bottle of champagne and chocolates to welcome us ,probably since we had one of the most exspensive rooms the hotel offers.Since that visit I have stayed multiple times at this hotel and highly recommend it to my friends and clients . If not just for the water pressure alone everything else is always fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York