Just back from our honeymoon at the bryant park hotel and thought i would write my first review to let everyone know that if your going to new york then make this hotel your choice to stay in. We arrived about an hour early for check in and our room wasn't ready, not a problem, we got upgraded to a bigger room that was ready(great start i thought), we put our cases in our room,freshened up and went out to explore the big apple. Times square, 5th avenue all within 10 minutes walking distance,(kept getting better and better!), we went back to our room to find a bottle off champagne,balloons and a congratulations card from the hotel(brilliant we thought!). The hotel itself is amazing, but what makes this such a great place to stay in is the staff, everyone off them helped make our honeymoon amazing. Thank you to all the staff at the bryant park hotel, we will be returning.:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York