It was my first visit to New York, accompanying my girlfriend who was on a business trip for a few days, the latter part of the week when we were paying for ourselves I had booked a few days in this hotel based on reviews read in Trip advisor. I had heard about the New York customer service, but when checking into the Bryant I was very impressed with the customer service (which was better than the hotel we had checked out a few days before). We were given a free upgrade to a suite, and the view from the suite room was breathtaking. As a customer you were entitled to enter the nightclub run in the hotel for free and to jump ahead of the queue. I had one issue where someone in another room was playing their tv very loud (2am in the morning) one quick call to the desk and it was resolved in minutes. Even when checking out the staff were very friendly giving us their business cards and saying contact them if we need anything when back in New York. Seriously, other hotels can learn from this customer service level
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York