This is an excellent hotel, in a heritage building a block from Times Square and easy walking distance from Empire State Building and Grand Central Terminal. The room was spacious, the staff were exceptionally polite and helpful: the concierge deserves my personal thanks for finding two tickets for a Paul McCartney concert at the Yankee stadium with less than a days notice.(this proved to be one of the high points of our stay!) All staff offer the highest standards of service. Luckily and commendably, the hotels airconditioning was fully functioning and very welcome in the 90 degree heat at the time of our stay. Location beside Bryant Park was also perfect, and nearby cafes provided excellent and reasonable breakfasts. The Happy Hour offer in the Cellar Bar was also much appriciated.
I will be recommending this hotel to any one I know heading toward New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York