Went to stay for my birthday, had asked for a bit of a view and it was lovely! Overlooked the park with city-scape views. <room 1904!>
Junior suite was spacious for NYC - with a lovely bed, little sitting area, desk, and a stunning large bathroom. Balcony had a little table and chairs. Quite white and simple with cool lighting.Room was cleaned well everyday. Enjoyed room service breakfast and the salmon was far more than its simple description - would recommend. Funky dark red-padded lift, smart foyer.
They'd organised balloons and 2 cupcakes from Crumbs for my birthday.
Very romantic, would def stay there again.
Might be worth giving Koi (inhouse) restaurant a miss - uber trendy but waited 1hr for booked table and food / service just average - only fault with stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York