Hotel was perfect. We stayed for 4 nights in a Junior suite. It was spacious light and airy with a large comfy bed and massive bathroom! Views were fantastic over Bryant Park and the stunning skyline. We couldnt fault the service and the cellar bar was awesome. Music in the lifts etc gave it that extra edge. I would describe the hotel is extremely trendy and luxurious.
Location is great for getting around too - slap bang int he middle of Manhattan so easy to get to central park and downtown.
Breakfast was quite pricey but v good nevertheless and we were too lazy to go elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York