“This is the best Ice Cream Anywhere”
Review of Amorino

Amorino
Ranked #75 of 434 Dessert in New York City
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is by far the best ice cream I have ever had in my life. I would recommend this over any other place. What makes it great is the fresh fruit and ingredients used to make the gelato. I hate to think about the caloric intake but I figure that as a treat once in awhile this is well worth it.

There are newer reviews for Amorino

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This gelato is amazing. We got a small with coconut and tiramisu gelato. The lady behind the counter said we could get as many flavors in a small as we wanted. The coconut was very creamy with real specs of coconut throughout. The tiramisu was YUM! The lady who served us presented the cone in the shape of a flower with the coconut being the rose petals and the tiramisu being in the center- wow!

Better than most of the gelato I ate while traveling in Italy...but maybe that is because it has been too long!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Expensive, but very good gelato is to be had at Amorino Gelato. The best part is that they let you have as many flavours as you want (within the realms of physical possibility), which is pretty much unheard of. I chose six different flavours in the smallest size cup, and could have tried more! The grapefruit was outstanding; tart and tasty.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

If you are in love, or on the point of suicide (and anything in between) head for Amorino down by NYU. This is extravagant luxury ice cream at its best. You can't help feeling that life can't get better strolling along with a tub of "vaniglia bourbon del Madagascar" or "cioccolato Amorino". Expensive and worth every cent - and much cheaper than therapy.

2  Thank JNWSuisse
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Wow! Can't pronounce the Italian name of the gelato I had but it was hazelnut and it was like the gelato I had in Rome. This place is something special.