“New Pilates for Me”
Review of Uptown Pilates

Uptown Pilates
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Uptown Pilates, a luxury Pilates studio on Manhattan's Upper Westside. We offer clients a variety of classes, both in private and in group settings, using the Authentic Pilates method. Our state of the art pilates studio has top instructors in a soothing setting that allows you to truly enjoy your experience. Pilates is an isometric exercise that tones, strengthens and lengthens your muscles. Uptown Pilates provides both a serene and chic environment for its clients. Our instructors are dedicated to their clients and to the authentic pilates method. Pilates is taught privately or in small groups, instructors tailor to people of any age or ability.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Well, I'm new to pilates---just started this summer at a wonderful spot in LI...So I decided to get a pilates instructor in NYC--and convenience is a factor. So I just started and already I feel a good vibe. The studio is clean; the staff is kind and knowledgeable, and I feel comfortable so far.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

It was my first experience with pilates ever!!! Decided to try the studio because it looked really inviting in the pictures they had on their website. When I arrived I was warmly greeted and the studio was so clean and organised...loved that. My instructors were amazing!! Very knowledgeable about pilates. They were able to give me a workout while teaching me all these exercises that i've never done before.
I really had to trust them and most importantly trust my body. I didin't realise how important and challenging it is to make that mind body connection during an execise.
I'm hooked for life!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Uptown Pilates is the best in the business! I have never felt so comfortable, supported and challenged at a Pilates studio before (or any fitness studio for that matter). The instructors and front desk all make sure to check in and see how I am doing and keep an eye on my progress. They are truly invested in every client that walks through the door!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I love coming to Uptown Pilates for their amazing teachers. I have worked with Vehia, Adrianne, Monica and Jessica... and no matter who I work with, they give me an amazing session. They are beyond sweet and really enjoy what they do that makes all the difference. I don't feel like they treat me like a cookie cutter - they really think outside the box.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have been coming to Uptown Pilates on Madison for almost a year and just started coming to the Westside location. I love how airy the studio is, how bright the front staff is (smart and friendly!) and how knowledgeable and passionate the instructors are. I have been to pilates studios in the city that seemed mundane and the teachers not inspired. When I came to Uptown Pilates I felt like I was in a studio where Pilates was alive and well! Every instructor and staff member I met, were inspiring and positive!