“Awesome gyros!”

Neighborhood: Midtown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome gyros!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were looking for a quick lunch and heard about this food truck. Grilled gyro and related items were very good and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Todd M

“Such a great deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We saw people lining up at this truck, and figured it had to be good. The food is delicious, and the prices are even better! Hands down the best tzatziki I've ever had. I totally recommend this place!

1 Thank Gabyer
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Best greek food I've had on the East Coast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Found this place online and had to go because of how much I LOVE Greek food!

The guys working in the truck were very friendly and made sure our order was right! Prices weren't terribly expensive not not cheap either.

Between us we had almost one of everything (sandwich, plate, and salad) all were very good and tasted almost like what you would get in Greece! My boyfriend who doesn't usually like Greek food even liked this place!

If I ever find myself in NYC again I will go back! I could eat lunch here everyday if it was closer to where I live in Boston ha!

Monument, Colorado
“Friendliest guys in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We love greek food and this food truck did not disappoint. The salad, the sandwhiches and the lunch plate were fabulous. There is even a small courtyard where you can sit in the shade and relax with your meal. And these guys are sooo friendly in a city where sometimes that trait is hard to find. Loved it!!!

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Best lunch in midtown!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Forget this food is coming from a truck. The quality of Gussy's food rivals any restaurants nearby. Everything they serve is amazing. Quality is top notch. Great price. Quantity and quality.
Gussy is easy to spot. There is always a long line waiting. That's the best sign of all. People wait in a line for Gussy's great food.
I eat here 3 times a week. Never gets old. Trust me- stop at Gussy's and try the food. It is the best in midtown.
Btw- Gussy just won an award for Best Food on the Street!!