After doing quite a lot of researched I decided to book a 3 night stay at Club Quarters Midtown. We checked in on the 20th of December 2013. Ivory was the girl who checked us in and she was delightful. We were given a choice of what floor we wanted to stay on. We chose the 12th. The room was small, but not too small. After all this is NYC. If you expect to get a grand suite in the middle to NYC, you are going to pay for it. As far as reviewers saying that there was no view, once again, you are in the middle of NYC! There are buildings all around you. You cant expect a view when you are sandwiched between buildings. I didnt come to NYC to see it from my room anyway.
THe pro's..so many to list. This hotel is in a prime location. 1 1/2 blocks from Time Square, blocks from Rockefeller Center and plenty of shopping. The hotel was quiet. Very clean. It had a Kuerig in our room! I honestly cant find a single con to our stay here!
Kevin was the man on duty when we checked out and he went above and beyond to help us check out. My daughter and I were waiting in the lobby for the shuttle bus to take us to the airport and they were late. Kevin kept calling the shuttle bus company to see where they were. He even went out in the rain, multiple times to see if the shuttle was coming.
We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to NYC! Thank you Club Quarters for making my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday weekend SPECTACULAR!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 170 rooms located in a historic landmark building right off Fifth Avenue. Minutes from major office buildings, Grand Central Station, Times Square, shopping, theater district and restaurant row on West 46th Street. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled, purified bottled water • 4 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 120 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment and yoga mats delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Midtown
- Club Quarters New York City
- Quarters Midtown Hotel
- Club Quarters Midtown New York
- Club Quarters Midtown Manhattan
- Club Quarters Midtown Times Square