My wife and I stayed for one night to celebrate a birthday. We were upgraded upon check-in to a suite. The area around the hotel is a great place to walk and enjoy the view of lower Manhattan. The staff was freindly and willing to help with any questions. Many people want to be in Midtown and during the colder weather that maybe the place but in the Summer this less well known part on the city should not be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton