Great view of the Statute of Liberty but this hotel bills itself as being child friendly, yet I would consider charging $14 (before tax and service) for 2 fun size boxes of Fruit Loops and an apple juice for a 4 year old very unfriendly. Breakfast for 2 adults and 4 year old, $91!! I have stayed in other 5* hotels around the world with my child and never paid for his breakfast until now.
Found using buses (stop by the hotel) a great way for getting around the city and little one loved looking at the tall buildings.
Recommend Carmel Car Service, very good service for sightseeing and transfer back to JFK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelPower, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton