This hotel was very nice but certain amenities were missing. No towel bars to hang up wet towels, no plastic laundry bag(s) for dirty clothes (can get by calling front desk), no vending machines only room service, and no in-room refrigerator. A soda from room service was $6 and a decent breakfast in 2West (the only restaurant in the hotel) could easily set you back $40 or more. The location was great as well as the view from the Statue of Liberty view room. Staff was exceptionally nice. Subway access is close by as well as Starbucks and two very good Italian restaurants. Bed comfort was also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton