My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon and the overall experience was decent. We had a standard "liberty view" room which was spacious, way more so than most NY hotels, and the view was fantastic. Sweeping views over the harbour with a great view of the statue and New Jersey. The surprising and disappointing thing was that we had to pay for in room internet, despite the huge price tag for the room, so we didn't bother. Also, there are no mini bars in the rooms. This is staggering for a 5* hotel in NYC. Still a decent hotel in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Marriott, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton