I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton Battery Park numerous times over the past 16 mos. as I work for a financial firm that is based relatively nearby. Thus, I stay here for business when visiting my head office in Tribecca. The neighborhood is great and service is top tier. Rooms are 4 star but boy are the walls too thin here. I have several women staying in the room next to me that I have heard chatter for each of the past three nights that I've been here. It reminded me that this was not the first time this has happened here. Fortunately, I wear ear plugs when I sleep! Management should do something to better buffer the sound between rooms. That part of the Ritz is 2 star at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton