The foyer is grand & spacious with staff at the ready to great you ,
The reception is everything ready to help with a comfortable seating area to rear near the dinning area .
The rooms are larger than most in New York as space is at a premium ,but are very smart & elegantly chique but not over the top like some .
The bathroom again is perfect & spacious & the Asperay's toiletry's are the finer detail you get with this hotel & towels as thick as I have ever seen ,
Over all I have stayed in hotels world wide & I can say this was a nice experience but it as one more attribute I that is worth a definate stay at night as its near financial district you can hear a pin drop go to the hustle & bustle of the city & you will forever hear sirens & noise hear i had the best nights sleep I have ever had in this city .
Dont worry its down at battery near financial it as 2 subway stations few min walk away .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton