I traveled to NYC last weekend for a girls getaway. We ended up choosing the Ritz Battery Park because we could get a large hotel room for a good rate (it's still the Ritz, so I wouldn't call it cheap...but no complaints from me about price). 3 girls shared a corner room and we had PLENTY of room. That's great for NYC. The bathroom was huge! The beds were great. It's all the way downtown in Battery Park, which I was a little concerned about when I booked the hotel...but the location wasn't bad at all. We walked to the West Village and Soho one afternoon and walked to the Brookly Bridge another day (30 min. walk or so)...and when we wanted to go uptown we hopped on the subway, which was about 4-5 blocks away. Also, the location being so far downtown was very quiet. It's not in a hip neighborhood, but for the price, the size, and the quality...I would book again anytime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton