Tucked away downtown but yet easy to get to midtown via FDR and subways and/or Brooklyn this is a superb hotel. Wonderful service throughout with particular emphasis on great service at downstairs restaurant, housekeeping & upstairs spa/health club.
Ritz Battery Park is as quiet of a hotel you can get in NYC (particularly if you face the water with a great view of the Statue of Liberty ) with very comfortable beds.
I've stayed at almost all of the 5 star hotels in NY: peninsula, ritz central, four seasons, etc. and for me the price/value at this hotel is the best in NYC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton