We booked a last minute room at the Ritz a couple of weeks ago. We did upgrade to the Statue of Liberty view and it was worth it, my kid loved the telescope.
I'm marriott gold but had never stayed in ritz before. For the price we paid, I thought it was going to be some incredible experience. It was a hotel that was more friendly than typical marriotts but I didn't feel like I was in the lap of luxury at all. In fact, we had asked for something when a staff member was passing by and it never arrived.
We would probably go back just for the location itself but only if it was a good last minute rate again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton