We often visit NYC, this is the first time we stayed in this area, usually we stay near Times Square. The hotel is really lovely, big welcoming lobby with friendly staff and sitting areas with great views. Our room was huge with a separate living room, enormous bedroom and 2 bathrooms. The staff was great, Carlos the concierge had lots of recommendations that worked out well. Nino, and I hope I am spelling his name correctly, saw that we had everything we needed from cabs to extra water bottles, anything we needed was provided promptly. The housekeeping staff really excels. Our room was cleaned twice a day, turn down service with chocolates, lots of big fluffy towels, and they were all friendly. It is a quiet area with much less noise and bustle. We tried the subway for the first time and found it fast,inexpensive and quite clean. Lovely views of the Statue of Liberty. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Splitty, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton