This was my 3rd stay for an annual conference at the hotel. This time I was given a corner room which included a view of the new Freedom Tower(room 405). Beds are very comfortable and a large room certainly by Manhattan standards. Very clean; lots of light; live person for wake up calls and a snooze with the person calling bacin in 15mins. if you want. Very nice shower, robes, and toiletries. Rooms also seem well built as minimal noise. Workout room is compact but lost of options there. The breakfast and lunch served at the conference were top notch. I could also leave my bag there after checking out. The only drawback is that it's a bit of a walk to the trains, and away from midtown, theatre district etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton