Great view of the harbor. Loved having the telescope to look at The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. It is away from the chaos common to the rest of the island, so we like it as a perfect spot to decompress at the end of a day. It is perfectly positioned for any transportation you care to use in NYC, so being so far south was never inconvenient.
Staff was wonderful, gym was very good, and the food/drink (club floor) was excellent. Service was every bit what I would expect from a Ritz-Carlton Property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton