We had a huge room which you don't get to say often in NYC. We didn't get a harbor view but truly a massive room. Very comfortable and might have been the best nights sleep I've ever had in a hotel. Staff was great, food was good but being near battery park doesn't do it for me. It would be ok if the subway was closer or more cabs. Everytime we went out a cab was $20 and the drivers kind of need direction to get back to West Side drive from the hotel. Great for a business traveller that wants to be downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton