The Ritz is service at its best. The property isn't the newest, but it is a great hotel and the bed is the most comfortable, even more comfy than my bed at home. I almost always stay here when I travel to NYC for work as it is very convenient to the office - each time I stay here, I always sleep so well.
Internet is an extra charge, which is fine since the firm picks it up. Although it still bothers me that luxury hotels always surcharge for internet, when it is such a common commodity these days.
The Statue of Liberty view is a perk, esp. with the telescope.
I always appreciate the quick service to get a cab (since the end of West St. isn't always the best place to catch one).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton