Stayed here overnight for a conference. The hotel is wonderful, staff very attentive, rooms are large and nicely furnished. I had a corner room with a view of the Freedom Tower which was great all lit up at night. Since superstore sandy, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island is closed so there is really nothing to do at this end of the city other than visit ground zero - which in and of itself is a very special opportunity. However, I would also opt to stay uptown where there is much more to do and see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton