Very accomodating staff. Everyone goes out of their way to help you and direct you. Rooms are ultra comfy and offered some wonderful naps and nights of sleep. Great views of everything. Very accessible, despite it being at the southern tip of manhattan. was able to walk around and enjoy the sights. subway trains are 2 to 3 blocks away. George's restaurant around the corner was a great $20 breakfast for two. You can take subway lines 4 from bowling green to fulton street. 'a' train from fulton to howard beach. airtrain to jfk from there. total time 90 minutes. It's ten to 15 minutes from everything by taxi. You can walk to ground zero from this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, HotelPower, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton