“Extraordinary Tour”

and up
Full Day Private Custom Tour of NYC
Ranked #197 of 644 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: i do a full day tour of manhattan and teh bronx and a full day tour of brooklyn and a half day tour of manhattan. i am the "property." i am sophisticated, urbane, charming, good looking and a very funny guy. by the time the day ends, i will have turned you into a person who really knows new york city. you could almost call it a "class" instead of a "tour." but, there is no exam at the end of the day. Although the tour must be bought in advance, if the client cancels for any reason there is a full refund without fees or surcharges. During the tour, you will get to taste our famous street food. My treat. You also get a fine tote and maps and brochures.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband's 86 year old uncle heard that we were planning a trip to New York and told us that we should look into the Gabby Cabby. He had heard him interviewed on a Winnipeg radio station. So of course I went to Trip Advisor and checked him out. We booked him. He tailor made the tour to suit us and our son and daughter-in-law. Peter has a wealth of knowledge of New York and is very witty, engaging and intelligent. I think he was surprised that we Canadians knew so much about American history and politics also. He took us to many out of the way, unusual locations that tourists would not be visiting. We booked the tour for our first full day in the city and it gave us an overview. Peter gave us details of how people conduct their lives in different areas of the city re. shopping, cooking etc. which made New York come alive for us. We came away with a lot of insight which helped us to maneouver the week in NY. We were very impressed with how friendly everyone was the remainder of the week and felt very safe and welcomed.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We did the tour with Peter on our first day. His knowledge of the Big Apple and recommendations on what to do and not to do, made it so much easier and efficient for us to move around Manhatten over the next 4 days. We would recommend this great tour to any first time New Yorkers. With 4 of us in his luxury van it was up close and personal and very very comfortable. Put this tour on your bucket list. And a bonus is his humour. Thank you Gabby Cabbie from the 4 Aussies

Reviewed August 29, 2013

If I could give the "Gabby Cabby" more than 5 stars I would. I knew Peter would give an entertaining tour of New York city (My first, but certainly not my last visit to NYC! I'm from Australia, by the way!) ). Peter went out of his way to introduce me to the city and show me that some of my "fears" (told by "expert" travellers) were totally unfounded. Peter drove me all over Manhattan and other boroughs, stopping to allow me to take photos and letting me view particular places I wanted to see -- all without rush. The information he gave me on the city, and our "discussions" on various topics all added to the day's enjoyment. Peter was polite, attentive, and wiling to give this Aussie a great tour of his city. 5 stars for Peter? No way! I'd give him 10! The next time in New York - another definite booking for me with the Gabby Cabby.

3  Thank Gillian C
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Heard about Peter through his appearances on radio over here. He was a gent from the off and he showed us parts of New York that you wouldn't even knew existed. I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Found Peter online and booked his one day tour for a family of four. He showed up on time in a late model SUV and we went everywhere. North South East West. We saw things we would never have seen and went to so many neighbourhoods we never would have had time for had we not contacted the Gabby Cabbie.

I highly recommend this tour. Well worth the money

1  Thank best-hockey-mom-ever