“Great Tour to hit all of the Sites!”
Review of Dynamic NYC Tours

Dynamic NYC Tours
Ranked #258 of 639 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: People looking for a sense of variety and excitement during their visit of NYC should look no further than Dynamic NYC Tours, when you book with us you are destined to have a fun and engaging experience unlike any other tours provided in New York City, by exploring areas and neighborhoods that are sure to provide more perspective of the city's dynamics. Reserve your tour today!
Reviewed March 25, 2013

John led me, my mother and my two grade-school daughters on the Uptown/Downtown tour. This was the first guided tour of NYC that any of us had taken. Even on a rainy day in March, John made this tour great for us. It was very informative & educational and we were able to see all of the major sites and then some. We really enjoyed the tour through the Upper West side as well as the Harlem portion of the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour for those wanting to see the major attractions but also wanting to see a bit more of NYC than mid-town and down-town. It was a great combination. We appreciate it John. We'll be back!

2  Thank tyo4

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We were able to see parts of the city no other tours offered. On top of seeing all the attractions, ball parks, and historic parts of town we also given a small history lesson about some of the most influential people to come from new york. So that's why I titled my experience the real new york, priceless experience

1  Thank Vanessa R
Dynamic NYC T, Owner at Dynamic NYC Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Hi Vanessa,
Thank You so much for expressing your appreciation for the tour! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your NYC tour! Have great day and wishing you a lot of joy in all your future travels.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

For years, I have been dreaming of doing a Historical Walking Tour of Harlem with friends for my birthday. Thank You Dynamic NYC Tours for making my dreams come true this year! I give them five stars with flying colors.

John led me and my friends (ranging in age from 9 months old to 40 years old) on a rich and eye opening tour of the beauties and past glories of Harlem. He even went the extra mile and customized the tour for us, as I requested that the tour touch on aspects of Jazz History and The Harlem Renaissance literary Movement. This was not a simple request!

John customized, then augmented the walking tour with multi media presentations of the artists and writers we were learning about. It was even better than my dreams.

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

It was a priceless experience, one which my friends and I will never forget.

Ranjit A.

1  Thank Ranjitmusic
Dynamic NYC T, Owner at Dynamic NYC Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Ranjit, thank you for trusting my company to customize a tour for you and your freinds. It was definitely a pleasure walking around Harlem sharing its history and sites with your group. We really appreciate your genuine review you are very welcome! Feel free to share some of your pictures like your ode to "A beautiful day in HArlem"

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I took the Burroughs tour and and couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. This was by far the best local tour we have taken. John loves NYC and it shows in how he presents the unique characteristics of each burrough. We came away with an appreciation of why New York is one of the truly extraordinary American (and world's) cities. This tour is highly recommended for those visitors who want to see more than just the glamour and glitz of Manhattan. The price is a bargain as well.

1  Thank Thomas J

Thank you Mr.Johnson for taking the time to write a review about your experience touring with Dynamic NYC. It was a pleasure getting to show you the "NYC Contrast of the Boroughs Tour" until next time, have a great day!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

For a first-time visitor to NYC, this was a great way to start the trip. Our tour guide, John, took us into several different boroughs of the city, citing very interesting and informative facts regarding each. We could feel John's excitement and love for the city. Getting away from what the average "must see" was highly refreshing, although we did do those things too:) While the entire tour was great, some memorable places on our trip was the Big Pun Mural in the Bronx and Williamsburg in Brooklyn. If you're wanting to see "more" of New York City, take this tour!