Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews original cabin light sleeper small space earplugs lowry soho
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Yazzzzzz!!! Im a traveling hairstylist and I booked this hotel online for a last minute business trip for The Harlem Fashion Week To Style The Models Hair! I traveled along and this hotel was a great place ...very quiet. ...very clean....superior service...in walking distance to many places...I visted harlem, China town, soho & much more in my 2 night stay! Every need was met! It's a shared bathroom and trust me I wasn't fond of knowing about a shared bathroom however it wasn't bad at all...it was around the clock service, very clean, never had to wait to shower! I made good timing for every event with no problem by planning my schedule to shower and go! Very reasonable price for quick business trip or getaway! I would stay again! Thanks to UKE and The Young Lady At The Front Desk Who Helped Me With Everything I Need & To UKE Who was great with help with my luggage!

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank lawan3
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

The Bowery offers great New Yorker surroundings and a fantastic atmosphere!
The rooftop terrass is absolutely amazing with comfortable seats, a place, where smokers can enjoy their cigarettes (without bothering the non-smokers cause it's a very big rooftop) and with amazing views of skyscrabers.

The inside lounge area is extremely comfortable with several winchester couches, a TV, soothing music and beverages and snacks to buy. It's a great place to hang out, recharge your phone/computer, work or just relax.

The cabins, bathrooms and everything is kept very clean all the time.
The Bowery also provide earplugs (which you'll find with the towels on your bed) to assure you some peace at night (there's bound to be noicy with people lying right next door to eachother)

The staff at the Bowery are very very welcoming, helpful and kind.
All in all a great place with a great atmosphere!

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Was such a nice place to stay and close to some grrat places ro eat and see.. i am coming back next year and bringing my family.. The room was very nice and the garden was so cute was a grrat place to meet people

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

The Bowery House is an amazing little place right in the middle of Lower Manhattan. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Good vibes and subway stations all around it. Plenty of restaurants. All you need.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Well, this is cheap, and you sort of get very quickly. Stalls really but it does the job. Well if you are too tall, a bit tricky as the beds are short. You need a bag to sort of make your bed bigger. More like stalls but people remaines quiet. Do not expect a four star. It used to be a homeless shelter I believe. But again, if you in NYC to go out and party, that s good enough to sleep.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
MJDempsey, General Manager at The Bowery House by OYO, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear David P,

Thank you for your stay and review! We definitely miss CBGB's as well. The Bowery House started as a hotel when hotels had shared bathrooms and cabins for rent. We continue to provide hospitality and accommodations but as a hostel. Our smallest cabins are the Original Cabin so if you want a bigger bed or Cabin then just book a larger one. The cheapest is the smallest (of course) but we have lots of other options that are still very affordable. Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again.
Regards,