“Very Good Sushi, Noise Place”
Review of Haru Sushi - CLOSED

Haru Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Very Good Sushi, Noise Place”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great Location, excellente sushi, make reservations, is a noise place but deserve the visit. WE went to the close to Time Square location

• Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
New York City, New York
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a great "go-to" for my friends and I. Really close to Grand Central. I recommend the "happy hour", the prices for select sushi/apps can't be beat, for the atmosphere! The best part of this place is the flavorful mojitos... make your meal a bit more pricey, but a great starter for a fun night, if going out in the area!

• Visited April 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great date place and location is right off Times Square”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Loved the ambiance and location. Take a turn off of Times Square and there it is, perfectly visible yet overlooked. I was able to get a reservation day of and would suggest doing that.
Food was reasonably priced. In hindsight, I would add cucumber to the king crab California avocado roll; was a little mushy without the crunch of cucumber. Their wasabi was no joke; definitely had the burn, which I appreciated.

“EXCELLENT RESTAURANT - FABULOUS ATMOSPHERE”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My 2 daughters took me out for Mother's Day and they picked this restaurant from Trip Advisor. And, it didn't disappoint. Although we only had a small amount of sushi, I had my favorite dish, chilean seabass which I rarely have. It was amazing and the portion was huge. It was $25.00 and came with 2 sides which was also yummy. I had vegetarian soup which also was great. My girls had combination of foods, and they just loved every morsel. With thousands of places to choose from in N.Y.C., we hit the spot with this one. Thanks Trip Advisor for printing absolutely truthful reviews by real people.

• Visited May 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Good Food, nerve-racking service”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We ate there on Friday night before going to the theatre. My husband and I arrived on time, but our friends were late. We ordered immediately and said we had to go to the theatre. By the time our food arrived, we had exactly 15 minutes to eat. Very disappointed. This is the theatre district, this was sushi! Seriously, the closest thing to fast food we could have ordered.

• Visited April 2012