“Anniversary trip was wonderful!”
Review of Spirit of New York

Spirit of New York
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us aboard Spirit of New York and Spirit of New Jersey for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views. Cruising the Hudson River year-round, Spirit has a variety of lunch, dinner, moonlight and holiday cruises like Mother's Day, plus dozens of themed cruises, to choose from.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I went on a lunch cruise for our anniversary. We sailed on the Spirit of New York. It was such a wonderful experience, we can't wait to go on the dinner cruise as well. Our server, Terrence was exceptional! The music was fun,the sights are great and the rest of the staff, friendly. My family plan to go on the smooth jazz cruises this summer.

All reviews
in 73 reviews
in 16 reviews
in 20 reviews

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My staff and I rented the Spirit ship to accommodate 200 international students in NYC for a leadership conference. The night on the Spirit ship was their last night in the United States and it could not have been better. When we stepped onto the ship we were greeted by the Captain and staff. It was impressive how well the staff catered to us, took care of everything we asked for and more, and how great the DJ was that night. I could not keep count with how many times our students said, "This is so amazing!" I would highly recommend an event aboard Spirit Cruises and thank the staff for a memorable evening.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My daughter, granddaughter and I took this same cruise last year and if you read my review, I wrote that I was a bit disappointed. But that has all changed. We did it again this year because they enjoyed the cruise part so much. Everything was so much better this year. The boarding went smoothly, our table was in an excellent location (had to pay extra for window seat), our server, Chi Chi, was the best and the food was very good. I have to say the dessert was much improved too since I don't generally eat dessert and I didn't leave a crumb! The cruise part can't be beat, especially the time we spent in front of the Statue of Liberty. My grandfather came as an immigrant through Ellis Island and it always humbles me to think what he may have experienced when he saw her for the first time. If you've never done a harbor cruise, you should do this one--it was great fun, good food and good service.

1  Thank daisypat1
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My podiatry school had a graduation event for seniors with Spirit Cruises and it was a wonderful evening to celebrate one of our last nights as a class together. There were great views of New York harbor and we got wonderful views of the Statue of Liberty. A great time was had by all and I would definitely recommend Spirit Cruises for larger school related or work related events. The staff that assisted me with the planning of the event was very informative and prompt in their responses and always had an answer for any questions I had. They made it easy to organize the event for a larger group of people and made the whole process stress free. I would definitely recommend Spirit Cruises for any kind of event!